Map (Mono Ammonium Phosphate)
CAS No.: 7722-76-1
Molecular Weight: 115.03
Einecs No.: 231-764-5
HS Code: 31054000
Specification: China National Standard, ISO-2001 55%, 58%, 60%
Appearance: White crystals
Assay :99% min
P2O5: 61% min
N :12% min
Packing : 25kgs plastic woven bag, 24mts/20'FCL, or according to customers requirements.
Stored :at a cool, dry and well ventilated place.
Transport Package: 9.5kg,9.8kg,9.9kg,20kg,25kg,50kg,500 & 1000kg Bag
White crystals, stable in the air.
Water solution is acidic; pH (1% solution) is 4.3.
Slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in acetone.
Solubility in 100ml water is 37.4g at 20ºC.
Relative density is 1.80g/cm3.
Melting point is 190ºC.
Refractive index is 1.525.
nsoluble matters in water 0.05% max
Fertigation: Because of unique product characteristics, MAP can be applied through any irrigation system and on any growing medium. Unlike phosphoric acid, MAP is moderately acidic Therefore; it is not corrosive to fertilizer pumps or to irrigation equipment.
MAP is compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers, except for fertilizers containing calcium (Ca++) or magnesium (Mg++). To apply MAP in combination with calcium or magnesium fertilizers, use two fertilizer tanks. If only a single fertilizer tank is available, apply those fertilizers at different times.
Soil application with:
-Soil application with flood irrigation: 60 kg/Hectare (Apply every 15-20 day.
Total application times: 4/season)
-Soil application with drip irrigation: 15-20 kg/Hectare (Apply every 3days.
Total application times: 24/2 months)
For tech grade:
Used as a high quality fertilizer material in agricultural crops. It is applied after being dissolved in water through the irrigation system or as a foliar spray
Used as a fire retardant for fabric, wood and paper
Used as a basic raw materials for N. P. K compound fertilizer <o: P>
For food grade:
Used as ferment agent, nourishment, and so on
Mono Ammonium Phosphate melting point at 190degree centigrade, easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol, insoluble in ketone, PH value of 1% solution is 4.5.
1.In industry, Mono ammonium phosphate mainly used as a fire-prevention agent for fabric, timber and paper, as well as a fire-prevention coating, and dry powder for fire extinguisher.
2.In agriculture, mono ammonium phosphate mainly used as a high effective non-chloride N, P compound fertilizer. Mono ammonium phosphate is total water soluble, a kind of high effective drip irrigation fertilizer.
3.Mono ammonium phosphate can be used to all kind of food crops and economical crops.
4. Mono ammonium phosphate used as a high quality fertilizer material in agricultural crops. It is applied after being dissolved in water through the irrigation system or as a foliar spray
5.Mono ammonium phosphate use at the beginning of the growth season, when phosphorus availability is crucial for the establishment of root system.
6. MAP is free of chloride, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants, Suitable for the production of nutrient.
1. It is an efficient source of phosphorus.
2. It facilitates plant uptake of the phosphorus naturally present in the soil. This is due to the ammonium (NH4+) in MAP, which lowers the pH in the root zone and thus enhances phosphorus availability.
1. 11-44-0, 55% Mono ammonium phosphate fertilizer COA
2. 11-47-0, 58% mono ammonium phosphate fertilizer COA
3. 10-50-0, 60% mono ammonium phosphate fertilizer COA
4. 12-61-0, 73% industry use Mono ammonium phosphate fertilizer COA