Product Titles:Potasyum Nitrat
Potassium Nitrate is the base of a comprehensive line of plain and enriched potassium nitrate products.It contains 100% plant macronutrients in the form of 45% K2O plus 13.5% N-NO3, together making it one of the most concentrated fertilizers
The relative density is 2.109 and the melting point is at 334ºC. It decomposes at 400ºC and turns into potassium nitrite releasing oxygen and then in continuous heat turns into burnt potash. It is highly soluble in water, liquid ammonia and glycerine but insoluble in anhydrous alcohol and diethyl ether. It can not deliquesce in the air. As strong oxidizer, it will burn and explode when meeting with organics releasing irritant gas. If mixed with carbon powder or sulfur, it burns with strong light.
Color:Colorless crystal or white powder
EINECS No.:231-818-8 Potassium Nitrate
Potassium oxide:46% min
Pakage:PP bag lined with PE film or customized
Net Weight:25 / 50 kg per bag
1. Chemical Analysis
4.5 - 8.5
l Used in fertilizers, as a source of nitrogen and potassium-two of the macro nutrients for plants.
l Used in black powder rocket motors, but also in combination with other fuels like sugars in "rocket candy".
l Used in fireworks such as smoke bombs, made with a mixture of sucrose and potassium nitrate.
l Added to pre-rolled cigarettes to maintain an even burn of the tobacco and is used to ensure complete combustion of paper cartridges for cap and ball revolvers.
l It has been a common ingredient of salted meat, such as charcuterie and the brine used to make corned beef.
l It is the main solid particle component of condensed aerosol fire suppression systems.
Tree stump removal
l It is the main component (usually about 98%) of tree stump remover, as it accelerates the natural decomposition of the stump by supplying nitrogen for the fungi attacking the wood of the stump.
Heat treatment of metals
l It is commonly used in the heat treatment of metals as a solvent in the post-wash.
l It was added in toothpastes for treating sensitive teeth.
l It was used for treating asthma as well as arthritis.
l It combats high blood pressure and was used as a hypertensive.
Potassium nitrate is colorless crestal or white powder. It is easily soluble in the water, and the liquid ammonia but insoluble in anhydrous alcohol. It can not deliquesce in the air. As strong oxidizer. it will burn and explode when mixing with organics.
1.It is mainly applied in TV glass, glass refining agent and motor light glass;
2.compound fertilizer and foliar spray fertilizerl fireworks and black pounder;
3.drugs and catalyzer; ceramic and enamel; salt both of heat treatment, cigarette paper; concentrating agent etc.
4.Used as compound fertilizer and foliar spray fertilizer.
5.Applied in glass refining agent and concentrating agent.
6.Applied in fireworks and black pouder; drugs and catalyzer.
7.In agriculture area, it is mainly used to make compound fertilizer, foliar spray fertilizer, especially used for mango, tobacco, fruit tree, rubber
1. Mainly for CRT glass bulbs, auto lights bulbs, glass clarifying agent.
2. Used for crops and flowers of compound fertilizers, foliar fertilization.
3. Used to produce fireworks counted with purple sparks. Is to produce black powder, such as mining gunpowder, fuse, firecrackers and other raw materials. Pharmaceutical industry for the production of potassium penicillin, rifampin drugs.
4. Used for making cigarette paper. Used as a catalyst and mineral processing agent. Ceramic industry used in the manufacture of ceramic glazes. Heat bath.
5. Potassium nitrate in food consumption industry as a hair color agent; Preservatives, such as for bacon, luncheon meat played a preservative.
1. Potassium nitrate is mainly applied in TV glass, glass refining agent and motor light glass;
2. Compound Fertilizer and foliar spray fertilizer; Fireworks and black powder; Drugs and catalyzer;
3.Ceramic and enamel; Salt both of heat treatment, cigarette paper, concentrating agent;