Product Titles: Lactic acid
Routine Packing:25Kg;250Kg;1200Kg IBC
Place of origin:China
QC:Haccp, Kosher, Hala,ISO
Payment terms:T/T or L/C
Port of dispapch:Shanghai,hunan,henan
Synonyms:FEMA 2611;DL-ALPHA-HYDROXYPROPIONIC ACID;(+/-)-LACTIC ACID;LACTIC ACID;LACTIC ACID, RACEMIC;2-HYDROXYPROPIONIC ACID, RACEMIC;(+/-)-2-HYDROXYPROPIONIC ACID;2-HYDROXYPROPIONIC ACID
Product Categories:FOOD ADDITIVES;Plant Growth Regulator;Food & Feed ADDITIVES;ACS GradeChiral Building Blocks;Carboxylic Acids;Essential Chemicals;Organic Building Blocks;Routine Reagents;Food & Flavor Additives;Building Blocks;C1 to C5;Carbonyl Compounds;Carboxylic Acids;Chemical Synthesis;Organic Building Blocks;Food additive and acidulant
Chroma (fresh solution)
Heavy metals (as Pb)
Sulphuric acid ash
Reducing substances (sugar)
pass FCC Inspection
Citric acid/oxalic acid / tartaric acid / phosphoric acid
pass USP test
Methanol/ methyl ester
Readily carbonizable substance
Quality Standard: accord to GB2023-80
Residue on ignition
Lactic acid is an organic compound with the formula CH3CH(OH)CO2H. In its solid state, it is white and water-soluble. In its liquid state, it is clear. It is produced both naturally and synthetically. With a hydroxyl group adjacent to the carboxyl group, lactic acid is classified as an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). In the form of its conjugate base called lactate, it plays a role in several biochemicalprocesses.
Lactic Acid as a colorless liquid, industrial products is colorless to pale yellow liquid. Odorless, hygroscopic. Lactic Acid as a food additive widely used in food, medicine, agriculture, cosmetics, industrial and so on.
Applications:Lactic Acid used in the food and beverage, meat, cakes, cheese, ice cream, vegetables, beer, and other foods, with seasoning, antimicrobial preservative.
Lactic Acid standard is produced from natural corn starch by advanced bio-fermentation and refining technology. The lactic acid is a yellowish to colorless liquid, having a mild acid odor and taste.
Lactic Acid standard can be used as acidulant, flavoring agent and pH regulator in beverages, meat, sourdough, salads and dressings, confectionery and pickled vegetables.
- Acidification agent for beverages
- Preservative and flavoring in dressings and salads
- Fermentation and pH regulator in beer, wine and spirits
- Antimicrobial agent and shelf life extender in bakery, meat products
Property: colorless to pale yellow syrup liquid nearly no color, or slightly with fat acid odor, with hygroscopicity
Molecular Formula: CH3CH(OH)COOH
Molecular Weight: 90.07
as sour agent, perfume.
1. Food industry. Mainly used for food, beverage as sour agent and taste regulator.
2. Pharmaceutical industry: lactic acid lactic acid is a kind of important pharmaceutical intermediates, used for producing erythromycin Lin's fluid infusion.
3. The cosmetics industry: can nourish skin, keep wet agent, update, PH regulator, acne, to ChiGou agent.
4. Pesticide industry: lactic acid high biological activity of soil and crop, non-toxic, can be used in the production of new pesticide, environmental protection.
5. The tobacco industry: moderate join lactic acid, can improve the quality of tobacco, and maintain the humidity of tobacco.
6. Other industries: besides above purposes, lactic acid is used to produce biodegradable plastics, poly lactic acid and green solvent - lactic acid methyl ethyl lactate, etc.
7. Widely used in candy, bread, beer, beverage, wine and other food industry.
1.Pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications
Lactic acid is also employed in pharmaceutical technology to produce water-soluble lactates from otherwise-insoluble active ingredients. It finds further use in topical preparations and cosmetics to adjust acidity and for its disinfectant and keratolytic properties.
Lactic acid is found primarily in sour milk products, such as koumiss, laban, yogurt, kefir, some cottage cheeses, and kombucha. The casein in fermented milk is coagulated (curdled) by lactic acid. Lactic acid is also responsible for the sour flavor of sourdough breads.
Lactic acid has gained importance in the detergent industry the last decade. It is a good descaler, soap-scum remover, and a registered anti-bacterial agent. It is also economically beneficial as well as part of a trend toward environmentally safer and natural ingredients
Lactic acid, along with ammonium bicarbonate, is used in the Lurex brand mosquito attractant.