Product Title:R-Alpha Lipoic Acid Sodium
Details of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid Sodium
Alpha Lipoic Acid Sodium
Slightly yellow powder
Store in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
2 years when properly stored.
Within 3-5 days after payment.
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid Sodium?
Alpha lipoic acid sodium is light yellow powder, almost odorless, alpha lipoic acid sodium easily soluble in benzene, ethanol, ethyl ether, chloroform and other organic solvents.Alpha lipoic acid sodium almost insoluble in water, the water solubility: 1 g/L (20 C) soluble in 10% NaOH solution.
Application of Alpha Lipoic Acid Sodium:
1.Alpha lipoic acid sodium is a vitamin drugs, limited physical activity in its dextral, basically no physical activity in its Lipoic acid , and no side effects.
2. Alpha lipoic acid sodium always used for acute and chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, hepatic coma, fatty liver, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease ,and applies as an antioxidant health products.
Function of Alpha Lipoic Acid Sodium:
1.Alpha lipoic acid sodium is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body.
2.Alpha lipoic acid sodium is needed by the body to produce the energy for our body's normal functions.
3.Alpha lipoic acid sodium converts glucose(blood sugar) into energy.
4.Alpha lipoic acid sodium is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid sodium unique is that it functions in water and fat.
5. Alpha lipoic acid sodium appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up. Alpha lipoic acid sodium increases the formation of glutathione.
Beneficial effects of Lipoic acid
1. Lipoic acid has been the subject of numerous research studies and clinical trials.
2. Lipoic acid was shown to be hepatoprotective to improve liver circulation, and treat chronic liver diseases, including jaundi, hepatitis, cirrhosis, and hepatic coma,to treat diabete and diabetic neuropathy to alter carbohydrate metabolism, histidine metabolic disorders,blood pyruvate and lactate levels, to treat psychiatric diseases, Botkin’s disease, antimony poisoning, mercury poisoning, atherosclerosis, coronary atherosclerosis, cerebrovascular diseases, ethionine-damaged liver, potassium cyanide poisoning, streptomycin intoxication, mushroom poisoning, lower cholesterol, reverse anesthesia, experimentally reduce voluntary alcohol intake, and augment potassium tolerance.
3. One of the most studied clinical uses of Lipoic acid is the treatment of diabetes and diabetic neuropathy Lipoic acid has also been used experimentally and/or clinically to prevent organ dysfunction, reduce endothelial dysfunction and improve albuminuria, treat or prevent cardiovascular disease, accelerate chronic wound healing, reduce levels of ADMA in diabetic end-stage renal disease patients on hemodialysis, burning mouth syndrome, reduce iron overload, treat metabolic syndrome, improve or prevent age-related cognitive dysfunction, prevent or slow the progression of Alzheimer’s Disease, prevent erectile dysfunction (animal models but anecdotally applies to humans as well), prevent migraines, treat multiple sclerosis, treat chronic diseases associated with oxidative stress reduce inflammation, inhibit advanced glycation end products (AGE), treat peripheral artery disease.