Red Yeast Rice
100% Pure Nature GMP Factory Monacolin K Red Yeast Rice
Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
Type: Red Yeast Rice
1 Kilogram (Min. Order)
Red yeast rice is rice that has been fermented by the red yeast, monascus purpureus. Red yeast rice has been used by the Chinese for many centuries as a food preservative, food colorant (Red yeast rice is responsible for the red color of Peking duck), spice, and ingredient in rice wine. Red yeast rice continues to be a dietary staple in China, Japan, and Asian communities in the United States
1.Red Yeast Rice Extract with the function of lowering blood pressure and total cholesterol;
2.Red Yeast Rice Extract with the function of improving blood circulation and benefit stomach;
3.Red Yeast Rice Extract with the function of antioxidant, preventing coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis;
4.Red Yeast Rice Extract with the function of preventing Alzheimer S Disease.
Red yeast rice powder has been used in China for centuries as both a food and as a medicinal substance. It is made by fermenting a type of yeast called Monascus purpureus over red rice. In Chinese medicine, Monascus purpureus is used to promote blood circulation, soothe upset stomach, and invigorate the function of the spleen, a body organ that destroys old blood cells and filters foreign substances.
Red yeast rice is obtained through fermentation of Non-Gmo rice with monascus purpureus which is made from high-quality& non-genetically modified rice with natural solid-liquid fermentation and state out of a natural lovastatin (Monacolin K),have a good stability and good effects on lowering cholesterol.
1) Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
2) Supported by clinical research
3) 100% natural
4) Natural complement to diet
5) These benefits were established in clinical studies for subjects with total serum cholesterol less than 230mg. And triglyceride levels less than 200mg
6) The benefits of red yeast rice are attributed to the presence of HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, enzymes in the liver that control the amount of cholesterol produced in the liver
7) It has been hypothesized that relatively high concentrations of unsaturated fatty acids and other natural compounds found in red yeast rice may work in concert with HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors to provide additional health benefits.
1) Functional Red Yeast Rice are obtained through fermentation of permium grains with monascus purpureus strains.
2) Conforms to Chinese Light Industry Standard QB/T2847-2007.
3) Great invention in ancient China, and was used as a Chinese medicine to strengthen spleen, promote digestion, eliminate dampness and phlegm, promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis.
4) Modern clinical research shows that red kojic contains several physiological active agents, such as Lovastatin, which can adjust abnormal blood lipid levels, lower serum total cholesterol (TC), serum triglyceride, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL -C), and increase high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C).
5) A type of medicine containing red kojic is currently in use in hospitals.